CONTACT WITH ME notlikethemoviescp@hotmail.com





Contador gratis


Follow Not like the movies

martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Ryan Reynolds GQ


“My family is as far from a stage family as you could ever possibly find. Even if my father wasn’t speaking to me, he would never, ever miss a baseball game. Even if he was upset with me for a month at a time over some trivial bullshit, I would still see him standing in his trench coat over there at my football games in the rain. But the acting world, that whole stuff was just so foreign to him. He would never come to that stuff.”
“It made me the party guy. I would walk into a bar and people would start lining up the shots. You could sum up my career at that point as a free shot at a bar. I know it affected me more than I’m revealing, because I know I went years without even saying the worlds ‘Van Wilder.’ Even now, when I say it, it’s a bit of a stretch for me.”

“I’ll never, ever in my life complain on a set again after being on that set. Sixteen, seventeen days of doing that… It was such a state of emotional distress.”
“Things change when you get married in general. But in terms of being a couple that’s in a public situation and speculated about and all that nonsense, it’s changed a little bit. I’m a little more guarded, I think. I’m just a little bit more wary of having my relationship turning into a soap opera. I’ve just unilaterally not addressed it. That’s kind of been the fail-safe for me.”

“I think it’s embellished upon. It hasn’t been some covert operation. I mean, certainly the wedding was, but I believe anyone should have the right to have a private wedding ceremony.”






No hay comentarios: