CONTACT WITH ME notlikethemoviescp@hotmail.com





Contador gratis


Follow Not like the movies

jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

Katie Holmes, Marie Claire


"Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I'm really there for Suri," Holmes, 31, says. "I'm the youngest in my family --- my closest sister is five years older than me, and the next one is nine years ahead of me, so I was a bit of an only child, and I liked it! I liked having all of my mom's attention, and sometimes I think I still do."

She said her priority is her daughter and that it's important to keep her on a daily schedule, regardless of what her own itinerary is. Apparently chores are one of the staples of the day, with Katie adding, "If she doesn't get her chores done, I notice she's not really herself."



No hay comentarios: